6 GOOD REASONS TO PRACTICE FACIAL YOGA
Facial yoga is a truly magical discipline that gives wellbeing and beauty to those who know how to be constant and know how to appreciate it.
THE BENEFITS OF FACIAL YOGA
1. TONE THE MUSCLES AND THE SKIN
Through the toning exercises, Facial Yoga, strengthen and reinvigorates the muscles, it relaxes the skin, reduces wrinkles and the falling skin.
2. FIRMS THE SKIN
The acquisition of the muscle tone and the optimization of the nourishment of the skin contribute to make the skin more firm and toned.
3. RELAXES THE SKIN
Through the practice of self massage the skin and the muscles are
relaxed, the expression wrinkles decrease and the face appears younger and healthier.
4. REDUCES SWELLING
Through lymphatic drainage massages, the swelling of the face and eyes are reduced and the sensation due to swelling decreases.
5. LIGHTS UP THE COMPLEXION
Self massages increase blood circulation which determines an optimal supply of nutrients and oxygen to the skin, the complexion improves and the skin acquires brightness.
6. GIVE WELLBEING AND HAPPINESS
Facial yoga is not just rejuvenation of the skin. Facial yoga is wellness, relaxation, self time, happiness and self-esteem. The time you dedicate to yourself is a real mindfulness exercise, that improves your mood and your point of view.
TIPS FOR THE PRACTICE OF FACIAL YOGA
In order to Optimize your facial yoga practice I suggest you to...
- Find a facial yoga program which is safe and reliable, like my Face Yoga Mini Bootcamp. The first Italian mini bootcamp. Find all the information to register for Mini Bootcamp here.
- To be constant. Practice 6 days out of 7, even for a few minutes a day. Choose a moment of the specific day and do your best to respect this new daily routine. The ideal time could be the one in which you apply your usual skincare.
- Put yourself in a condition of initial calm. Sit comfortable in a quiet place, start breathing deeply, relax the face muscles. To relax the face muscles you can try with the facial meditation. On this link you find an in-depth analysis of facial meditation.
- Always works with a well hydrated skin and when performing the self massage applie an oil or serum. My favorite product is The Body Shop Vitamin E serum in oil. You can find it at this link.
Start now to practice facial yoga, don't postpone your appointment with beauty and wellbeing.
Find my videos to start with your practice on social media.